Terms & Conditions
Statement of Purpose
London Rebuilding Society’s goals are to provide fair and equitable financial solutions for London’s communities and to channel investment into communities struggling to access finance from conventional sources.
We will endeavour to operate, in our service delivery, a culture of openness and fairness to investors, borrowers and all stakeholders. If, however, you are unhappy with the service you have received from London Rebuilding Society, you are entitled to make a complaint, have it considered, and receive a response.
You may submit a complaint in one of the following ways:
- By telephone by calling our main line 020 7997 7333. The Administrator will assist you and transfer your call accordingly
- By e-mail to email@example.com
- By post to London Rebuilding Society Ltd, 7th Floor, 45 Moorfields, London EC2Y 9AE
If you are e-mailing your complaint, please provide your telephone number if a response by telephone would be convenient. If you are e-mailing, please state if a reply by e-mail is required and, if not, please provide a full postal address.
It is important when submitting a complaint that you provide the following information:
- Your full name and address
- Telephone number and contact point
- A detailed description of the complaint.
Each complaint submitted will be dealt with equally.
This procedure can be used to complain about all aspects of London Rebuilding Society’s services to our stakeholders.
Everyone has the right to complain. Any customer or group, or someone acting for them, is entitled to complain in person, email or telephone.